2023 is predicted to be another big year for the travel industry. Flight travel is expected to reach over 85% of 2019 levels throughout 2023. There is a big opportunity for hotel marketers to help capitalise on this demand and reach new and emerging audiences. In this episode of The Hotel Marketing Show podcast, Nadine and Victoria from Hotelchamp discuss 8 key hotel marketing trends for 2023 to help hotel marketers refine their strategy for the coming year.
Listen to The Hotel Marketing Show podcast on Spotify:
Watch The Hotel Marketing Show podcast on YouTube:
Key Topics and Time Stamps:
- Introduction - [0:00]
- The Power of Video (short and long-form) - [4:32]
- Generative AI and ChatGPT - [9:40]
- Using social media as a search engine - [15:38]
- Elevated UX on all devices - [22:30]
- Customer Journey Mapping - [26:13]
- Increased importance of social responsibility - [31:36]
- Data-backed decision-making with GA4 - [36:11]
- Influencer Marketing - [39:44]
- Key Takeaways - [43:10]
- Conclusion - [47:56]
The Hotel Marketing Show Podcast by Hotelchamp. The podcast about all things hotel marketing. Get insights from industry-leading experts, tips to improve your hotel's website and hear about real examples from real hotels. Become a part of The Hotel Marketing Show community and get inspired and equipped with the knowledge you need to achieve your hotel marketing goals.