We spoke with hoteliers from around the world to share valuable insights and discuss the COVID-19 strategies that are being implemented in hotels.
Hosted by Helen Skiba, a Key Account Manager at Hotelchamp. Joined by Ric van Holthe tot Echten, previously a Revenue Manager and a Commercial Manager for both independent and chain hotels, and now the owner of Revenue Guru, a revenue management and online marketing consulting company for hotels. Plus, Luke Terheyden, a Solution Architect at Hotelchamp, whose extensive knowledge covers relevant data insights and creative website solutions. Click on the image below, or click here to view the webinar.
- Offer as much flexibility as possible (free cancellation, rebooking) to help overcome uncertainty
- Direct channel should have the strongest offer
- Capture domestic traffic >> opportunity to sell vouchers
- Keep your marketing channels strong as these represent real time demand
- Retarget your guests >> keep them engaged and make them feel special
- OTA Creep >> ensure to measure the impact before dropping your rates or agreeing to high margins
- Use HC Demand Tracker to monitor real time demand & help predict market recovery
- Review online presence & prepare for demand peak
If you would like any more information about any of the topics covered in this webinar, or if you have any questions at all, please email email@example.com.